Monitoring a Website
Website monitoring also known as uptime monitoring is one of the essentials a website owner needs in order to ensure that his website is always up.
The following are the most important steps to start monitoring your website.
- Determine what you want to monitor from your website.
- Pick content from this page that is not static and comes from the DB.
- Setup a monitor to check for the Certificate
- Monitor the content returned by the content selected in point 2.
- Select an appropriate interval 1 minute might be too frequent and 15 minutes might be too slow.
- Select where alerts will be received.
So sign up to Netumo and create your Free account. You will get a free 30-day trial with no obligations and you can see the true benefits of monitoring.